friday at mauerpark

10.5.12


still have a cast on my leg. actually went out today and hung out all day with allie despite the difficulty of hobbling around on my crutches. i will not let this stupid cast ruin my fun. anyway, here are some photos i snapped from last friday, when i hung out with my girls maja and allie. i met maja at her school and then we grabbed some lunch and headed over to mauer park where allie joined us. it was a great day to enjoy the sun.


maja and a muffin


me with glasses glare


fried noodles


some suitcases outside of a second hand store on the way to the park


me and darling allie


lovely maja


allie 


me


sneakers (sorry for the confusion! the shoes are allie's!)


i love this shot of allie so much


maja


candid shots are my favorite


the darling maja and i. 

me

hope you all enjoyed and are having a lovely wednesday (now thursday!)

lg, Rae

lovefromberlin All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger