ladies (and gentleman?) i am back after a long absence, and with a photo of the best purchase of my life for good measure. back in berlin - and have been for a while, but the weather has been less than motivating for outfit posts. to top it off i have begun a relationship with a wonderful guy and spending time together has been taking up most of my time as of late, but now that i am back to a regular schedule with uni and my internship, i should be getting back into the swing of things with blogging and responding to your lovely comments! oh, and fear not! i have not forgotten about the heaps of photos from california! they will be appearing in the next few posts.


lg, Rae
instagram: lovefromberlin
add me on facebook
follow me on bloglovin

lovefromberlin All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger