a very merry christmasparty

19.12.11



hello everyone! as promised, here are some photos from my christmas party. it was a lovely quiet evening. unfortunately, not everyone could attend - the weekend before the actual christmas weekend always seems to be full of party invitations, since everyone will be celebrating actual xmas with their families. i am left with so many sweets and cookies though - too much for me to be able to eat my way through! looks like i will have to through a 2nd party - a "hey guys let's finish all the food from our first party" party, haha. (sadly i am looking really tired in these photos and after a bit of glühwein i was not looking my best, so please ignore my tired eyes in these photos!)

lg, Rae


















lovefromberlin All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger