DIY 003 Spring

25.3.14



Spring DIYs

SPRING DETOX SMOOTHIE.| EGG PLANTERS.| PALLET DAYBED.|
SWEET ORANGE LAVENDER SCRUB. LACE BRA.| PRINTABLE EASTER EGG SEWING CARDS.|

So, I spoke too soon, because there hasn't been much sun to speak of for the last week or so. My iphone has kindly informed me however, that the sun is returning, with Sunday seeing a high of 20 C. So it appears as though this spell of ugly weather is only a slight hiccup. Hell yes. To further commemorate the coming of spirng, here are 6 spring-themed DIYs to recreate yourself. (Or you could just do what I generally do, which is to bookmark them away in my "diy" folder, which should really be labeld as "things-i-think-are-completley-amazing-but-never-actaully-have-any-intentions-of-doing-because-i-am-lazy." Still, these kind of white lies we tell ourselves are keep us motivated in their own weird ways. That, and the latter is just too damned log of a name for anything.)

lg, Rae
instagram: lovefromberlin
add me on facebook
follow me on bloglovin

lovefromberlin All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger